Baker Mayfield (hand) practicing fully for Browns
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield (hand) is practicing in full for Week 14 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
Mayfield suffered a minor hand injury in the Browns' loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday. He will be fine for a Week 14 divisional matchup with the Bengals. The 2018 top overall pick has thrown 28 interceptions through his first 26 games in the NFL.
Mayfield is the QB21 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 16.6 FanDuel points against the Bengals, at a cost of $7,600.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry catches 7 for 74 in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Baker Mayfield held to 192 yards Sunday in Browns' loss December 23rd, 2019