Schefter: Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) could play in Week 14
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams might suit up for the team's Week 14 game against the New England Patriots.
Williams has been out with a ribs injury as of late, but according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, he "has a chance to play." If Williams does suit up, it's likely he gets gradually brought along, but his return to the field in any capacity is a good sign for the offense going forward.
Our models currently project Williams for 0.2 total touchdowns and 5.2 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020