John Ross (clavicle) expected to return for Bengals Week 14
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross (clavicle, injured reserve) is expected to be active for the team's Week 14 matchup against the Cleveland Browns, head coach Zac Taylor said.
Week 14 is the first game Ross is eligible to return from injured reserve. He hasn't played since Week 4. Ross' return could help open things up for Tyler Boyd and Auden Tate but may take snaps away from Alex Erickson.
Ross is averaging 14.2 FanDuel points per game. He has 16 catches for 328 yards and 3 touchdowns on 32 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019