Kansas City's Tyreek Hill (hamstring) will play in Week 13
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill (hamstring) will be available for Week 13's matchup against the Oakland Raiders.
Hill will play against the Raiders after participating fully in this week's practices. Kansas City's explosive receiver should eat against an Oakland pass defense rated 29th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Hill's Week 13 projection includes 6.3 receptions for 110.5 yards on 9.6 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020