Archer: Cowboys' Amari Cooper (knee) 'did not suffer any structural damage'
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (knee) "did not suffer any structural damage to his left knee" after briefly exiting in the fourth quarter of Week 13's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Cooper's MRI was positive news after the Cowboys' receiver played through his left knee injury in the fourth quarter.
Expect Cooper to be active for Week 14's matchup against the Chicago Bears unless he is unable to practice.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Cowboys to hire Mike McCarthy as head coach, per report January 6th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott throws for 303 yards, four touchdowns in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington December 27th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Michael Gallup comes close to century mark in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 265 yards Sunday in Cowboys' loss December 23rd, 2019