Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Carolina
Washington Redskins wide receiver Paul Richardson (hamstring) will not play in Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Richardson will not be available in Week 13 after suffering a hamstring injury. Terry McLaurin should see more targets against a Carolina pass defense rated sixth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
McLaurin's Week 13 projection includes 4.4 receptions for 68.0 yards.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019