Evan Engram (foot) officially ruled out for Giants again
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) will not play against the Green Bay Packers in Week 13 on Sunday.
Engram hasn't played since Week 9. Rhett Ellison (concussion) has also been ruled out again, so rookie Kaden Smith will handle tight end duties again for the Giants. The sixth-round pick caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 17 yards and a touchdown on 59-of-60 offensive snaps in Week 12.
The Packers are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (12.8). Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Giants are 6.5-point underdogs and have an implied total of 19.0 points in Week 13.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019