Evan Engram (foot) expected to sit again for Giants versus Packers
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) is not expected to play against the Green Bay Packers in Week 13 on Sunday, according to Dan Duggan of The Athletic.
Engram hasn't played since Week 9. Rhett Ellison remains in the concussion protocol, so rookie Kaden Smith will likely handle tight end duties again for the Giants. The sixth-round pick caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 17 yards and a touchdown on 59-of-60 offensive snaps in Week 12.
The Packers are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (12.8).
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019