Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) practices in full Thursday
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 13 game against the Denver Broncos.
Williams was limited on Wednesday, but it seems the team is just managing his workload. He'll be a full-go against the Broncos.
Our models project Williams for 3.2 catches, 51.9 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 8.2 FanDuel points.
- Bam Adebayo scores 21 points for Miami Friday January 18th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019