Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) DNP on Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett was sidelined at practice on Wednesday with a knee injury.
Everett hyperextended his knee during Monday's game against the Baltimore Ravens and is considered day-to-day. If he can play, Everett has a fantastic matchup in Week 13 against an Arizona Cardinals defense that has been weak against tight ends all season.
Assuming he is active, our models project Everett for 3.4 receptions, 37.3 yards, .27 touchdowns, and 7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,300.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019