Mike Williams (knee) limited for Chargers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams (knee) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Williams has a history of knee issues, so this is worth monitoring coming out of the bye week. The third-year receiver has a 40-plus yard reception in four straight games. The Chargers play the Denver Broncos in Week 13.
Williams is the WR43 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 8.2 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,700.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019