Devlin Hodges to start for Steelers Week 13 versus Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Devlin Hodges will start Week 13 against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
This switch was expected after Hodges replaced a struggling Mason Rudolph in the second half of the Steelers' Week 12 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. It's not necessarily an upgrade, but a change was needed after Rudolph threw 5 interceptions over his last six-plus quarters of play. Hodges went 15-of-20 for 132 yards with 1 touchdown and 1 interception in his only other start this season.
Hodges is the QB31 in numberFire's Week 12 fantasy rankings. He costs $6,800 and our models project him for 13.5 FanDuel points.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019