Kalen Ballage will remain Dolphins' starter Week 13
Miami Dolphins running back Kalen Ballage will continue to start in Week 13 against the Philadelphia Eagles, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Ballage rushed 7 times for 13 yards and added a 13-yard catch in Sunday's Week 12 loss to the Cleveland Browns. His snaps and touches are trending down, so even if the Dolphins continue to give Ballage the first snaps, this is heading towards a three-way committee that includes Patrick Laird and Myles Gaskin.
The Browns are giving up the eighth-most rushing yards per game (124.0), so Week 13 is theoretically a plus spot for the backfield. Ballage is the first NFL player since 1946 with at least 70 rush attempts to average fewer than 2.0 yards a carry.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019