Rapoport: Devlin Hodges likely going to start Week 13
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Devlin Hodges will likely replace Mason Rudolph as the starting quarterback in Week 13 against the Cleveland Browns, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin still hasn't announced a decision, but Hodges will likely get the nod after replacing a struggling Rudolph in the second half of Sunday's 16-10 win over the Cincinnati Bengals. The rookie undrafted free agent completed 5-of-11 passes for 118 yards and 1 touchdown with no turnovers. Rudolph was benched after racking up 5 interceptions in a little over six quarters of play.
Hodges scored 9.1 FanDuel points in his previous start this season. The Browns are allowing 11th-most FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (19.5).
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019