Steelers bench Mason Rudolph for Devlin Hodges in Week 12
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph has been benched during the second half of the team's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Somehow, someway, the Steelers are trailing the winless Bengals, and they've managed just three points against one of the worst defenses in the league. Rudolph was sent to the bench, and it doesn't seem to be injury-related. Mike Tomlin has opted to have backup quarterback Devlin Hodges run the offense for the rest of the game.
Before exiting, Rudolph was just 8-of-16 passing for 85 yards with an interception.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019