Schefter: 49ers' George Kittle (ankle, knee) expected to play in Week 12
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle is reportedly expected to suit up on Sunday in the team's game against the Green Bay Packers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Kittle was questionable entering the weekend, but it seems that he's healthy enough to make his return to the field. That's a huge development for the 49ers, who have missed his presence over the middle during his two-game absence. Ross Dwelley, who had been filling in for Kittle, will likely return to a reserve role.
Our models project Kittle for 5.5 catches, 72.2 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 12.5 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020