Evan Engram (foot) ruled out again for Giants on Sunday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) is out for Week 12 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Engram hasn't played since Week 9. Rhett Ellison (concussion) has also been ruled out. Kaden Smith and Scott Simonson are the tight ends that the Giants have to choose from for Sunday's contest.
Engram is averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game. He has 44 catches on 68 targets for 467 yards (10.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns. The Bears are in the bottom-10 of the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends (11.0).
- Bam Adebayo scores 21 points for Miami Friday January 18th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019