Rams' Brandin Cooks clears concussion protocol
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks has cleared the league's concussion protocol.
Cooks will play against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night for the first time since suffering a concussion in Week 8. It was the second concussion for Cooks in a 25-day span and fifth of his career. Robert Woods is also set to return for the Rams after missing last week for a personal matter.
numberFire's models project Cooks for 10.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $6,400. He's the WR26 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings.
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019