Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller will play on Thursday Night Football in the team's Week 12 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Fuller hasn't played since Week 8 with the hamstring injury, but he's ready to make a return against the division rivals. That'll be a big boost for Deshaun Watson, as the Texans' passing offense has had difficulty spreading the field in Fuller's absence.
Our models project Fuller for 3.8 catches, 52.5 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.2 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs January 10th, 2020