Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron will play on Thursday night in the team's Week 12 game against the Houston Texans.
Ebron was questionable entering game day, though he fully participated in Wednesday's practice - a great sign as to his potential availability. He'll be out there alongside Jack Doyle at tight end, and the duo will hope to take advantage of the Texans' linebacking corps.
Our models project Ebron for 2.7 catches, 26.6 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.4 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Devonta Freeman (knee) absent on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (shoulder) fully practices on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019