Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron will play on Thursday night in the team's Week 12 game against the Houston Texans.
Ebron was questionable entering game day, though he fully participated in Wednesday's practice - a great sign as to his potential availability. He'll be out there alongside Jack Doyle at tight end, and the duo will hope to take advantage of the Texans' linebacking corps.
Our models project Ebron for 2.7 catches, 26.6 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.4 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019