T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton will play on Thursday night in the team's Week 12 game against the Houston Texans.
Hilton has missed the last couple games with the calf ailment, but he's ready to make his return against the Texans in a divisional showdown. His return would likely mean some less targets for Zach Pascal, who had been the No. 1 option out wide in Hilton's stead.
Our models project Hilton for 5.0 catches, 67.0 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 11.3 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019