George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee) is expected to play Week 12 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night, per Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area.
Kittle was officially listed as limited on Thursday's injury report. Ditto for Deebo Samuel (shoulder) and Emmanuel Sanders (ribs). Maiocco is of the belief that all three will be active for Sunday night's NFC showdown.
Week 12 is a potential smash spot for Kittle against a Packers team that is giving up the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (11.9). He's averaging 11.4 FP per game.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Devonta Freeman (knee) absent on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (shoulder) fully practices on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) active for Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019