Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) expected to be cleared for Week 12
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is expected to clear the concussion protocol for Week 12 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday, per head coach Pat Shurmur.
Shepard remains in the concussion protocol but practiced in full Wednesday. If he takes the field for the first time since Week 5, Shepard figures to take snaps from Bennie Fowler and targets from Golden Tate and Darius Slayton.
Shepard is averaging 12.9 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 25 catches for 267 (10.7 yards) yards and 1 touchdown on 34 targets in four games. The Bears are 10th in receiving yards allowed per game this season (245.2).
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019