Evan Engram (foot) expected to remain out for Giants Week 12
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) is not practicing on Wednesday.
Engram sat out Week 10 and remains sidelined coming out of the Giants' bye. It's an ominous sign for his status in Sunday's Week 12 game against the Chicago Bears. Rhett Ellison (concussion) also missed Wednesday's practice. Scott Simonson and Kaden Smith would be the Giants' available tight end if Engram and Ellison are inactive.
Engram is averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game. He has 44 catches on 68 targets for 467 yards (10.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns. The Bears are in the bottom-10 of the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends (11.0).
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019