Will Fuller (hamstring) a game-time call for Texans on Thursday
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller (hamstring) is considered a game-time call for Thursday's Week 12 game against the Indianapolis Colts, head coach Bill O'Brien said Tuesday.
Fuller was also a game-time decision for Week 11 before being ruled out. He hasn't played since Week 7. If Fuller is able to return on Thursday, it would likely knock Keke Coutee out of three-wide sets.
Fuller is averaging 11.4 FanDuel points per game. The Colts are allowing the ninth-fewest receiving yards per game this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) limited on Friday, questionable for Sunday's matchup against Chiefs January 10th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) questionable for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 10th, 2020