Will Fuller (hamstring) a game-time call for Texans on Thursday
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller (hamstring) is considered a game-time call for Thursday's Week 12 game against the Indianapolis Colts, head coach Bill O'Brien said Tuesday.
Fuller was also a game-time decision for Week 11 before being ruled out. He hasn't played since Week 7. If Fuller is able to return on Thursday, it would likely knock Keke Coutee out of three-wide sets.
Fuller is averaging 11.4 FanDuel points per game. The Colts are allowing the ninth-fewest receiving yards per game this season.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins goes for 64 yards, throws TD Sunday in Texans' win December 2nd, 2019
- Deshaun Watson's 4 total touchdowns lead Houston past New England Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Will Fuller leads Texans' victory with 7 catches, 140 yards November 22nd, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 94 yards, 2 touchdowns in Texans' win November 22nd, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019