T.Y. Hilton (calf) has chance to play for Colts on Thursday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf) may play in Thursday's Week 12 game against the Houston Texans.
Hilton says he feels good but needs clearance from head coach Frank Reich and general manager Chris Ballard, as well as the team doctors. He's missed the last three contests. Zach Pascal and Marcus Johnson have been used in two-wide sets with Hilton and Parris Campbell (hand) both sidelined.
Hilton gets a nice Week 12 draw if he's cleared, as the Texans are allowing the fourth-most receiving yards per game (289.1). He's averaging 13.7 FanDuel points per contest.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Devonta Freeman (knee) absent on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (shoulder) fully practices on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019