Hunter Henry has nice performance for Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry caught 6 passes on 9 targets for 69 yards in a 24-17, Week 11 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday night.
Henry also converted a two-point conversion. He was third on the team in targets and catches. Henry has a touchdown and/or 60 yards in six-of-seven games this season. He's also seen 6-plus targets in six straight since returning from injury. The Chargers are on bye Week 12 and then face the Denver Broncos on the road in Week 13.
Henry scored 11.9 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 12.6 FP per game. He has 39 catches on 54 targets for 487 yards and 3 touchdowns in seven games.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019