James Conner's (shoulder) Week 12 availability for Steelers unknown
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner's status (shoulder) for Week 12 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday is uncertain.
Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said he "doesn't know the availability" of Conner after the running back aggravated a shoulder injury in last Thursday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. Jaylen Samuels will handle lead duties if Conner is unavailable. The Bengals are giving up a NFL-high 167.0 rushing yards per game.
Conner is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points in eight games. He has 390 rushing yards (3.8 per carry), 242 receiving yards, 30 catches (33 targets), and 6 touchdowns.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster leaves Steelers' practice early Thursday December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (shoulder) fully practices on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019