Dolphins release Mark Walton following arrest
The Miami Dolphins waived running back Mark Walton.
Walton was arrested Tuesday morning in South Florida for reportedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend. The 2018 fourth-round pick was also arrested three times this past offseason and he's already in the midst of a four-game suspension. Walton is unlikely to be on a football field anytime soon. Kalen Ballage has been the Dolphins' starting running back since Walton was suspended.
Walton rushed 53 times for 201 yards (3.8 per carry) and caught 15 passes (21 targets) for 89 yards in seven games for the Dolphins this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019