Dolphins release Mark Walton following arrest
The Miami Dolphins waived running back Mark Walton.
Walton was arrested Tuesday morning in South Florida for reportedly assaulting his pregnant girlfriend. The 2018 fourth-round pick was also arrested three times this past offseason and he's already in the midst of a four-game suspension. Walton is unlikely to be on a football field anytime soon. Kalen Ballage has been the Dolphins' starting running back since Walton was suspended.
Walton rushed 53 times for 201 yards (3.8 per carry) and caught 15 passes (21 targets) for 89 yards in seven games for the Dolphins this season.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Dolphins' Kallen Ballage (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 3rd, 2019
- Dolphins reportedly claim wide receiver Trevor Davis off waivers on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws 3 touchdowns in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Miami's DeVante Parker hauls in 7 receptions for 159 yards and 2 scores in Week 13's upset over Philadelphia December 1st, 2019
- Dolphins' Kalen Ballage (leg) questionable to return against Eagles in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Kalen Ballage will remain Dolphins' starter Week 13 November 25th, 2019