Keenan Allen catches 8 for 71 yards, touchdown in Chargers loss
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen caught 8 passes on 12 targets for 71 yards and 1 touchdown in a 24-17, Week 11 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday.
Allen tied Austin Ekeler for the team-lead in catches and targets. He also made his first trip to the end zone and had his highest yardage total since Week 3. Allen heads into the bye week with double-digit targets in back-to-back games and four of the last five. The Chargers will visit the Denver Broncos in Week 13.
Allen scored 17.1 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 12.8 FP per game this season. He has 70 catches for 796 yards and 4 touchdowns on 107 targets.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) not listed on final Week 13 injury report November 29th, 2019