Keenan Allen catches 8 for 71 yards, touchdown in Chargers loss
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen caught 8 passes on 12 targets for 71 yards and 1 touchdown in a 24-17, Week 11 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday.
Allen tied Austin Ekeler for the team-lead in catches and targets. He also made his first trip to the end zone and had his highest yardage total since Week 3. Allen heads into the bye week with double-digit targets in back-to-back games and four of the last five. The Chargers will visit the Denver Broncos in Week 13.
Allen scored 17.1 FanDuel points on Monday and is averaging 12.8 FP per game this season. He has 70 catches for 796 yards and 4 touchdowns on 107 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019