Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill (hamstring) is questionable to return after exiting in the first quarter.
Hill was forced to leave Monday's game against the Chargers after suffering a hamstring injury.
Expect Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson to see more snaps at receiver if Hill is ruled out.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores 3 total touchdowns Sunday January 13th, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches 10 passes for 134 yards and 3 scores Sunday for Kansas City January 13th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes throws 5 TDs Sunday as Chiefs rally to rout the Texans January 13th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce (hamstring) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (knee) active for Sunday's Divisional Round playoff game against Texans January 12th, 2020