Schefter: JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) also injured knee, uncertain for Steelers Week 12
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster injured his knee on the same play he suffered a concussion in Week 11 against the Cleveland Browns, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter says Smith-Schuster is "uncertain" for Week 12 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Diontae Johnson is also in the concussion protocol, so the Steelers may be forced to turn to James Washington and Johnny Holton as their starting wideouts. James Conner and Jaylen Samuels could also be more involved in the passing game.
JuJu is averaging 8.7 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 38 catches for 524 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in 10 games.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019