T.Y. Hilton (calf) making 'great progress' for Thursday return for Indianapolis
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf) is making "great progress" ahead of their Week 12 matchup against the Houston Texans on Thursday, coach Frank Reich said.
Hilton has missed the last three games but seems to be trending towards making his return. The short week may not help matters, but we'll know a lot more once the team starts practicing this week.
Hilton leads the Colts with a 25% target share, which is 11 points higher than the team's next-highest healthy option (Eric Ebron, 14%).
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019