Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry is expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Harry was selected in the first round of the 2019 draft by New England but spent the beginning of the season on IR. He has been practicing since October 15th and will make his first appearance in Week 11. Our models expect Harry to see 1.6 targets against the Eagles in his debut.
Harry's Week 11 projection includes 0.9 receptions, 12.4 yards, 0.09 touchdowns, and 2.2 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,000.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Patriots' James White has big game in loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Patriots' Phillip Dorsett (concussion) available for Week 13's game against Texans December 1st, 2019