Rapoport: Adrian Peterson expected to start for Washington in Week 11
Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson is expected to start on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the New York Jets, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Derrius Guice is making his long-awaited return from injured reserve, but according to Rapoport, he'll be eased in, mainly with third-down work. That means Peterson will continue to see the bulk of the carries in the offense, at least for the time being.
Our models project Peterson for 46.5 rushing yards, 9.5 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 8.2 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice explodes for 137 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson (toe) active in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Carolina November 29th, 2019
- Washington's Chris Thompson (toe) expected to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Washington's Josh Norman not starting in Week 13 November 27th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson (toe) active for Washington in Week 12 November 24th, 2019