Josh Doctson (hamstring) activated off injured reserve by Minnesota
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Josh Doctson has been activated from injured reserve on Friday ahead of the team's Week 11 game against the Denver Broncos.
Doctson was placed on IR before appearing in a single game for the Vikings, who acquired the former first-round pick in September. He'll likely be eased back in, but with Adam Thielen sidelined, the Vikings can use all the help they can get.
Our models project Doctson for 9.9 receiving yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Rapoport: Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) absent again from Vikings practice December 6th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (shoulder) participates in Friday's practice December 6th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook to be 'close to 100 percent' for Vikings December 5th, 2019
- Vikings not ruling Adam Thielen (hamstring) out for Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings December 5th, 2019