Trey Burton (calf) will not play in Week 11 for Chicago
Chicago Bears tight end Trey Burton is out on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Burton missed practice all week with the calf injury, and he won't be able to suit up against Los Angeles. Him being ruled out a full two days in advance of kickoff isn't a good sign, and his status going forward could be in jeopardy as well. With fellow tight end Adam Shaheen also sidelined, Ben Braunecker could be in line for a large role.
In eight games this season, Burton has 14 catches for 84 receiving yards.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019