Cardinals' Kenyan Drake reportedly running with first-team offense
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake was spotted with the first-team offense at the open portion of Friday's practice ahead of the team's Week 11 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Drake was acquired in a trade with the Dolphins a few weeks ago, and he's done nothing but produce in his opportunities. David Johnson, who had been dealing with an ankle injury throughout the year, looked slow and didn't seem to have his usual burst. In Friday's practice, Johnson was working with the second-team offense, which could mean he's been demoted, at least temporarily.
Our models currently project Drake for 9.3 FanDuel points, while Johnson is projected for 9.4.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- David Johnson may not be with Cardinals next season December 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019