Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett (knee) is the starter for Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Brissett is good to go after sitting out last week. His return is an upgrade for Zach Pascal and Chester Rogers. T.Y. Hilton (calf) and Parris Campbell (hand) both remain out. Brian Hoyer will return to clipboard duties. The Jaguars are 13th against the pass this season (229.8 yards per game).
Brissett is the QB17 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 15.9 FanDuel points versus the Jags, at a cost of $7,500.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley records 67 yards on 20 touches in Giants' loss December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019