Falcons' Devonta Freeman (foot) out in Week 11
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Carolina Panthers.
It seems that Freeman could be out for a bit with the sprained foot, which he suffered last week against the New Orleans Saints. Ito Smith is also on the shelf with a neck injury, so Brian Hill will be the only reliable option in the backfield for the Falcons on Sunday.
In nine games this season, Freeman has 107 carries for 371 yards, 38 for 282 yards, and three touchdowns.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019