Myles Garrett ejected from Browns win, lengthy ban expected
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett was ejected from Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers for swinging a helmet at quarterback Mason Rudolph.
Garrett took down Rudolph hard following a dump off at the very end of the game. Rudolph took exception and appeared to try and take Garrett's helmet off. Garrett then ripped off Rudolph's helmet and proceeded to bash him on the head with it. The incident could result in a season-ending suspension for Garrett.
Garrett has 10 sacks, 11 tackles for a loss, and 2 forced fumbles in 10 games this season.
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (concussion) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Bisi Johnson (quad) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (ankle) won't play in Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn (concussion) won't play in Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- DeVante Parker (concussion) gets in full Dolphins practice, questionable Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- David Njoku upgraded to full practice for Browns December 12th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019