Trey Burton (calf) misses practice again on Thursday for Chicago
Chicago Bears tight end Trey Burton did not participate at practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 11 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Burton missed practice on Wednesday as well, and it seems that his status for Sunday's game is in severe jeopardy. If Burton can't go, Adam Shaheen would theoretically be in line for extra targets, but Shaheen missed practice as well with a foot injury.
Our models project Burton for 1.0 catches, 9.8 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 1.9 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019