George Kittle (knee) remains out for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Kittle isn't expected to play Week 11 against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) has also been sidelined at practice this week, so Deebo Samuel could be the 49ers' top target against the second-worst pass defense in the NFL. Ross Dwelley, Kittle's backup, caught 3 passes on 7 targets for 24 yards in Week 10 with Kittle sidelined.
Kittle is averaging 11.4 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 46 catches on 57 targets for 541 yards and 2 touchdowns in eight games.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019