Terry McLaurin to move around Washington's formation more
Washington Redskins interim coach Bill Callahan said he wants to move wide receiver Terry McLaurin around the formation more.
After a strong start to the season, McLaurin has been held under 40 yards in each of the past three games. Perhaps this tactic can help his production, but the team's quarterback situation seems to be the real impediment.
Our models project him to score 10.2 FanDuel points against the New York Jets on Sunday.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) ruled out for Washington Week 14 December 9th, 2019
- Washington's Dwayne Haskins only throws for 170 yards in loss on Sunday December 9th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) undergoing MRI December 9th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) will not return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Redskins' Derrius Guice (knee) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice explodes for 137 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13 December 1st, 2019