UPDATE: 49ers' George Kittle's (knee) Week 11 status undecided, 'unlikely to go' against Arizona
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee) has not been ruled out for Week 11's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
A 49ers' spokesman "clarified" Kittle's Week 11 status by stating head coach Kyle Shanahan meant to say he "plans" to play without their tight end. At this point, fantasy players should at least expect Ross Dwelley to play an increased role against the Cardinals.
Dwelley's Week 11 price is $4,900. Our models currently project the 49ers' tight end to see 1.9 targets.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- San Francisco's Matt Breida (ankle) participates in Wednesday's practice December 4th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) may return for 49ers Week 14 December 2nd, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 179 yards, 1 touchdown in 49ers' loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accounts for 154 scrimmage yards in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Update: 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) will not play in Week 13, per Schefter December 1st, 2019
- Schefter: Matt Breida (ankle) expected to play for 49ers in Week 13 December 1st, 2019