San Francisco's George Kittle (knee) will not play in Week 11's matchup against Arizona
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee) is ruled out for Week 11's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Kittle will miss his second straight game with a knee injury. Ross Dwelley should see more snaps at tight end against Arizona.
Dwelley's Week 11 FanDuel price against the Cardinals is $4,900. San Francisco's offense will look to get back on track against an Arizona pass defense rated 32nd overall by numberFire's power rankings.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019