Devin Funchess (collarbone) back in action for Colts
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Devin Funchess (collarbone, injured reserve) is practicing on Wednesday.
Funchess is practicing for the first time since breaking his collarbone in Week 1. He's eligible to play on Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but the Colts may opt to hold Funchess out after the long layoff. T.Y. Hilton (calf) and Parris Campbell (hand) are both still sidelined.
The Colts are favored by 3.0 points in Week 11 and have an implied total of 23.5 points, per numberFire's NFL Heat Map. The Jaguars are 13th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (251.1).
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019