Dwayne Haskins to remain Washington's starter for rest of 2019
Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins will start for the rest of the season, interim head coach Bill Callahan said.
This was the expectation after Haskins started in Week 9 against the Buffalo Bills before Washington's bye. He completed 15-of-22 passes for 144 yards in that loss. Things should be a bit easier for the rookie in Week 11 against the New York Jets.
Haskins scored 7.2 FanDuel points in his first NFL start. The Jets are giving up 19.4 FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (13th-most).
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice explodes for 137 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson (toe) active in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's matchup against Carolina November 29th, 2019
- Washington's Chris Thompson (toe) expected to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Washington's Josh Norman not starting in Week 13 November 27th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson (toe) active for Washington in Week 12 November 24th, 2019