Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) not listed on final Week 10 injury report
New Orleans wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith was not listed on the final Week 10 injury report ahead of the team's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Smith hasn't played since Week 2, but coming off the Saints' Week 9 bye, he seems ready to make a return against the Falcons. That's just an added weapon available for Drew Brees and the team's already prolific passing attack.
Our models currently project Smith for 1.2 catches, 16.2 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.9 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas sets single-season catch record in Week 16's victory over Titans December 22nd, 2019
- Alvin Kamara records 89 scoreless yards for Saints December 17th, 2019