Keenan Allen leads Chargers' loss in receiving
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen caught 8 passes on 11 targets for 68 yards in a 26-24, Week 10 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night.
Allen added an 18-yard rush. He led the contest in catches, yards, and targets, with the first two being his highest totals since Week 3. The veteran wideout has seen 10-plus targets three times in the last four games, but he's averaged just 55.5 yards per game in that span. The Chargers will host the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11 on Monday night.
Allen scored 12.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 62 catches for 725 yards and 3 touchdowns on 95 targets through 10 games.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) not listed on final Week 13 injury report November 29th, 2019